Why Trade Cryptocurrencies with Oron Limited?
We pride ourselves on offering fully transparent quality execution, alongside some of the best trading conditions.
- START SMALL Control and scale your position sizes with small contract sizes. One contract of BTCUSD at Oron Limited is equivalent to 1% of the underlying Bitcoin price.
- LEVERAGE Trade the most popular cryptocurrencies with up to 4:1 effective leverage. However, remember that trading on margin is risky as it can significantly increase your losses as well.
- SHORT TRADINGCFD traders can go long or short with a simple click of a button, and speculate on both the rise and fall of Cryptos.
- NO FUSSING WITH CRYPTO WALLETS OR HARDWARE WALLETSIf you buy and sell physical cryptocurrencies you need to make a decision on whether or not you leave your physical cryptocurrencies with your provider. At Oron Limited, you are only betting on the price of the underlying crypto, without having to worry about the safe-keeping of the actual cryptocurrency.
- PLATFORM OF CHOICEOur platforms are battle-tested and have been in development throughout Oron Limited's 20 year history. They are more feature-rich than the newly-established trading platforms of physical crypto companies. You may trade any crypto product you like without regard for what you currently hold in your account.
Get a feel for the platform by signing upFree Practice Account
Open a Live Account by submitting the online application.
Fund your account and place your first trade.
Explore our crypto offering in the trading platform.
Choose your Platform
Crypto Trading is enabled across all Oron Limited Trading Platforms
Explore Cryptos in Trading Station
You can search a specific Crypto CFD, or you can browse the entire offering in our Symbols List. One you have found the Cryptocurrency you want to trade just double click to subscribe and the instrument will appear in the Dealing Rates window.
When trading Crypto CFDs with Oron Limited, trading costs are included in the spread and there are no extra commission fees charged when opening or closing positions and unlike many other brokers there are no minimum commission levels, so at Oron Limited you are able to avoid the extra costs of placing smaller trades.
The spread costs can easily be calculated on the Trading Station platform, as you can see the real-time spreads and pip costs (in your account denomination) before you enter any trade. To calculate the spread cost in the currency of your account:
(Pip Cost) x (Number of Contracts) x (Spread) = Total Transaction Cost
As long as there is sufficient margin in your account, you can hold your position indefinitely.
Any positions held past 5pm EST may be subject to a "financing charge" which reflects in an Oron Limited account as "rollover." Visit our CFD Product guide for more information.
The financing charges are updated daily and can be seen in the Trading Platforms under RollB and RollS.